Saturday 30 May 2015

BRMconnect conference

So the BRM conference has finally come and gone and as I sit bleary eyed in the airport I still can't process all of the valuable information learnt over the past few days. I have at least three new initiatives I want to implement back at work on Monday and then plenty more to come after reviewing all my notes and slides. Not to mention all the book recommendations to follow up on, some of those looked really useful as well, I can see I'm going to be very busy for the foreseeable future.

However the biggest gains will be through the connections made with the other members, some truly inspiring people. All of which I hope to see again soon but until then we will remain in contact and work together remotely to improve the BRM function both for ourselves and the Business Relationship Management Institute.

It really was both the most valuable and fun conference I have ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment